“System” module helps to define information used for the entire software, manage the software access right of all users and maintain accounting database.
- Declare fiscal year, may be different from common calendar year
- Declare the beginning period to input data
- Declare default information, some rules in data entry of each voucher
- Declare information related to voucher books. This helps you to independently input data of invoices, inventory receipt/issue vouchers from different voucher books by different computers at the same time.
- Declare currency list, exchange rate list to accounting currency
- Declare list of units, enable to separately manage data of each subsidiary unit as well as aggregate data of the entire business
- Declare system parameters used for the entire software such as accounting currency, booking type…
- Declare optional parameters to make more convenience in working with software.
- Declare user names, passwords; define the right to access menus or implement some tasks such as view, edit, delete, print…
- View current users
- Authorize using invoice serial number, voucher books in case invoice is directly printed from software.
- Data backup. The backup can be automatically run by user-defined schedule, the data is stored in many copies for each time.
- Data closing, disable to edit data from the data closing date and before. Data closing can be done for the entire system or each voucher.
- Data maintenance: delete invalid records which may be caused by data import or data transfer from old software; optimize the data storage and storage capacity (shrink database).
- Check data files, remove asynchronous records among data files which may be caused by power failure, suddenly disconnected network when saving, virus, hard drive errors…
- Check data when report is wrong; for example, the balance sheet is not balance, may be caused by change in account system, unedited definition of calculating way, incorrect data when importing or transferring …
- Data import and export, used when transferring data from units to head office …