“Cash Accounting” module is used to record all transactions related to receipt/disbursement and payment on cash, deposits or loans; helps closely manage receipt and disbursement detailed by object, invoice, contract or expense item to prevent negative disbursement. You are enable to view reports of cash on hand, deposits and loans at each bank by one click.
- Bank Credit Advice
- Bank Debit Advice
- Cash Receipt
- Cash Disbursement
- Allow to pay detailed by invoice. In case the transaction currency is different from the invoice currency, you are enable to input the converted amount in invoice currency and record the exchange rate difference when paying and issuing invoice.
- Allow to execute receipt from 1 or many customers as well as disbursement to 1 or many suppliers in 1 voucher.
- In case payment is settled directly to offset expenses, there are utilities supporting to calculate VAT (price with/without VAT) as well as entering information related to input VAT invoices.
- Allow to control the advances, loans and borrowings detailed by transaction, by payment time. Aging analysis of these items is available as sales, purchase invoice aging analysis.
- Transactions in foreign currency can be recorded in both actual rate and book rate. The book rate is system-generated, editable in odd number fields.
- Allow to select options to check the disbursement exceeding funds: uncheck, check and give warning message or disable to disburse.
- Allow to print receipt, disbursement, payment order in specific form and editable. Many payment orders are printed in available form of banks.
“Bank credit advice” screen
- Export receipt/disbursement data to excel.
- Cash book
- Cash detail book
- Deposit book
- Subsidiary ledger
- Customer activity
- Account daily trial balance
- Cash on hand and bank deposit balances
- List of instant balance of checked accounts.
- Loan contract list
- Interest sheet detailed by loan contract
- Loan detail report
- Loan summary report
- Summary of maturity and overdue loan contracts
- Loan detail book
- Subsidiary ledger.