“Purchase and Accounts Payable” module helps to control purchasing from making orders to receiving and payment to suppliers. Inventory, sales order… reports support timely ordering and optimal inventory. Accounts payable is controlled detailed by payment term by invoice, which helps punctual payment to build up good relationship with suppliers.
- Supplier code length up to 16 characters
- Three fields to group and classify suppliers for statistics and analysis
- Check the validity of tax code
- Domestic purchase contract, order
- Import purchase contract, order
- Purchase receipt
- Import receipt
- Purchase receipt – Direct issue voucher
- Purchase expense Transaction
- Return to supplier
- Service purchase invoice
- Payment of advanced amount
- Debit, credit memo
- Miscellaneous payable vouchers
- Allow to keep track of many contracts/projects in one receipt
- Allow to receive for many sites/warehouses by one receipt
- Purchase expenses, import tax can be input directly in receipt voucher or separately in a purchase expense voucher. There are functions for cost allocation to items.
- Allow to look up data from purchase receipt when creating return to supplier voucher.
- Auto-calculate tax and update information related to purchase invoice; allow to input many purchase invoices related to one receipt to create input VAT invoice listing; detailed by job/contract and tax department.
- • Auto-calculate tax in case the price including tax
- • Allow to create entries for payable adjusting, offsetting among suppliers or with customers.
- • Many supporting functions: Cash disbursement allocation to invoices, adjustment of paid amount and revaluation of exchange rate of invoices.
- • Allow to print purchase receipt, payment of advanced amount in the official form or defined form of the software.
“Purchase receipt” screen
- Import lists and opening balance from excel
- Import vouchers from excel
- Export data to excel.
- Purchase receipt list
- Service invoice list
- Return to supplier list
- Purchase transaction list of an item
- Purchase transaction list of an item by supplier
- Purchase transaction list of an item by transaction type
- Purchase transaction list of a supplier by item
- Purchase summary report
- Return to supplier summary
- Receipt value summary by supplier, transaction type
- Purchase summary report by two criteria
- Cumulative purchase report
- Purchase report – Multi-period
- Purchase report – Comparison between two periods
AP reports by supplier
- Transaction list
- Transaction list by supplier
- AP summary by supplier
- Supplier balance inquiry
- Supplier activity
- AR-AP comparison book
- AR-AP comparison book (All suppliers)
- Supplier T-form summary
- Supplier trial balance of an account
- Supplier trial balance of multi-account
- Supplier opening balance
- Supplier closing balance
- Cumulative arising report
- Cumulative arising comparison between 2 periods
- Arising summary report – Multi-period
- Subsidiary ledger.
AP reports by invoice
- Purchase invoice list
- Due invoice report
- Payable report by invoice
- Detail payable report by invoice
- Detail payable report by invoice - Exchange rate difference
- Accounts payable aging report
- Cash disbursement journal
- Purchase journal.
- Purchase order, contract list
- Contract implementation report
- Contract plan implementation report
- Contract subsidiary ledger
- Transaction list by contract
- Contract summary report
- Contract trial balance
- Contract opening balance
- Contract closing balance.