Data of input, output VAT are input in Cash Accounting, Sales & AR, Purchase & AP modules and used to report in this module.
- Allow to input many VAT invoices enclosed with one accounting voucher (cash disbursement, payment of advanced amount, purchase receipt).
- Allow to record negative value of purchased items and VAT deducted in input VAT invoice listing and of sales and payable VAT in output VAT invoice listing.
- Allow to group retail customers in a customer code and leave not require tax code blank for customers without tax code.
- In some special cases, allow to enter data of input, output VAT separated from relating modules. Then, data are used for tax reporting only, not for accounting entry.
- Control and create detailed reports to each tax authority if business has tax paid for many tax authorities.
- Allow to split tax into 2 parts for construction businesses with construction works located in city/province different from registration city/provine.
- Allow to define calculating way of each article in VAT declaration.
- Auto-calculate all articles on tax declaration for the first time and export to XML file to connect to tax supporting software of Tax General Department.
- Allow to directly export data of VAT and CIT reports to tax supporting software of Tax General Department to print with bar code.
- VAT Declaration (Form 01/VAT, Circular no. 28/2011)
- Output VAT invoice listing (Form 01-1/VAT, Circular no. 28/2011)
- Input VAT invoice listing (Form 01-2/VAT, Circular no. 28/2011)
- VAT book (direct method)
- Refunded VAT book
- Exempted VAT book
- Refunded, deducted, exempted VAT.
Corporation Income Tax reports
- CIT Finalization Declaration (Circular no. 28/2011)
- Appendix of Profit & Loss Statement (Circular no. 28/2011)
- Provision Corporation Tax Return (Circular no. 28/2011)
- Goods, Services Purchased without Invoice Listing
- Obligations to State Report